Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Scripted...and back in reruns!

DECLASSIFIED is back in reruns...Monday will see the return of THE AYATOLLAH. It's fun to see them pop up on TiVo when you least expect it.

I've finished revisions on the script for our Apollo show, and it's also been handed to the very funny and very talented John Bowman for some juice. It was tough because I had to work hard to get that DECLASSIFIED guy out of my head. I had to make way for the guy who's going to be laying down our Deathless Prose for the ages...In a little less than a month we'll be taping with the amazing LEWIS BLACK. Again, lucky for us we've got the help of John Bowman.

I'm working on the live segments again this week...it's going to be a blast. The only problem now is that we've got way too much stuff coming in...there's all sorts of other pots bubbling, and not enough hours in the day.

No comments: