Sunday, July 19, 2009

MINIVAN GALACTICA!

A couple of weeks ago I these two words occurred to me while I was tooling around in my "production vehicle," the beloved Dodge Caravan formerly known as "The Tuna Boat." Lucky for me, I live next door to a design genius (Karim Sahli or logicalnot) and he was able to execute it for me.
He's also a BSG fan and had in fact bought their auction catalogue.

I tinkered with his design to get it to fit the template of makestickers.com, and a couple of days later, the Caravan was rechristened the Minivan Galactica. Spin up the FTL!








Separated at birth?

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I know this is an old post... but Bear McCreary just saw your minivan and tweeted a photo of the bumpersticker. I love it!! Do you know if there is any way I could get one for my minivan?

John J. Flynn, Ph.D. said...

Sure, Meredith...I had a couple printed up. Send me your address and a couple of bucks and I'll mail it to you. My email = jco@storytactics.com

Unknown said...

Can I buy one from you? That would be awesome for my CRV.

John J. Flynn, Ph.D. said...

Send me an email at the address listed above, and I'll send you details on how to get one!