Monday, December 14, 2009

So wonderful they named it twice...

Well this one is a little overdue, but I have been up to my ears all during the Fall...and here we are knee deep in the Yule.

Another experiment with shooting on the run...still needing to solve some audio problems. It can't be long before something approaching pro audio gets fitted to something light and rugged enough for my purposes. Next up: I've got an ultra-light Manfrotto I plan to use for shooting some running events.

And about New York: the spectators just made this marathon. California marathons are prettier and (yes) more spectacular, but for sheer energy you cannot beat the New York crowds. Even someone who's relatively slow like me (I run a 12 minute mile) has plenty of spectators cheering in the last 5-6 miles.

The choice of song was really easy....


New York Marathon 2009 from John Flynn on Vimeo.

No comments: